jeudi 11 octobre 2007

for you too

Hello

Dear .... ,


My name is erkan, I’m 17 year old and I come from Turkey. I like swimming in “lac leman “and I love orange, chocolate and my girlfriend. I have two older brothers. During this vacations I wnt to Turkey for a month, it was super and I was 12 days in Sardinia with my girlfriend and her family .I love my girlfriend so much we have been together for 9 months and I know that I want to be with her until I die. Perhaps It’s too early to think about that but I’m sure. We will get married.
During the holiday we travelled all over Sardinia by train and we also hitchhiked. It’s all for my vacation.
After the college I want to go to university, because I want to be a geography teacher and earn money to travel all around the world with my girlfriend.
Next summer, I go to Turkey to Istanbul with her. It’s all for my life.



See you later XXxxXXxxxXXxxXxXXxxxxxX

1 commentaire:

nat a dit…

Hi Erkan,
can you email me at nathaliepahud@yahoo.fr so that I can send you a more detailed corretion,
thanks
n
In the meantime cut and paste the text below in place of the existing one in your blog.
n


Hello

Dear .... ,


My name is Erkan, I’m 17 year old and I come from Turkey. I like swimming in “Lac Leman “and I love orange, chocolate and my girlfriend.
I have two older brothers.

During the last summer vacation, I went to Turkey for a month, it was great and I spent 12 days in Sardinia with my girlfriend and her family.
I love my girlfriend so much we have been together for 9 months and I know that I want to be with her until I die.
Perhaps It’s too early to think about that but I’m sure. We will get married.
During the vacation, we travelled all over Sardinia by train and we also hitchhiked.

After college I want to go to university, because I want to be a geography teacher and earn enough money to travel all around the world with my girlfriend.
Next summer, I plan to go to Istanbul with her.