jeudi 11 octobre 2007

for you

Dear friend,

I muss to say you what I do every day.

Every day during the week, I get up at 07 o’clock. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday I go to school. I have to be in classes at 8:05 o’clock and at 11:35 I go to home for eating. During the pause I see “attention à la marche “it’s a TV’s emission. At 13 I go to school by bus and I arrive to school at 13:25 o’clock. At 17:05 I go home excepted Wednesday and Thursday I go to home at 11:35 o’clock and 16:05 o’clock.
Often, after the school I like to play Playstation and I like to be with my girlfriend after a hard journey.
And before to sleep I love see a film, a Wald Disney‘s film because I want to have a beautiful dreams or I see “harry potter” when I don’t arrive to sleep, it’s too boring.
It’s all for me.

See you later...

Aucun commentaire: